The term Presents of Mind or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the
owner of the website whose registered office is 39 Bradgate, Cuffley
Hertfordshire. Our company registration number is 3425326 (Registered in
England and Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user.
When you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to
comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which
to this website.
• While we endeavour to keep the information on this website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of the information.
• Through this website you
are able to link to other websites. Presents of Mind have no control over the
nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links
does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed
within them and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any
products, services or information available through those sites meet your
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Presents of Mind rakes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• This website contains material which is
owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the
design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other
than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms
• We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• This website uses Google Analytics, which
includes a tracking cookie, to monitor browsing preferences. A cookie is a
small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps
analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies
allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application
can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and
remembering information about your preferences. We
only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data
is removed from the system.
• Most web browsers
automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting
to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full
advantage of the website.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease
your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or
are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information
that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be
payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write
to Presents of Mind, 13 Ashton Road, Glasgow G12 8SP. If you believe that any
information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to
us as soon as possible at the above address or email us at
email@example.com We will promptly correct any information found
to be incorrect.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such
use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland,
Scotland and Wales. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim
for damages and/or be a criminal offence.They will be shown when people create an account.