Presents of Mind blog
share indie valentine's love
So many imaginative, witty and striking gifts on display on #lovegiftsday – the special day co-hosted by Presents of Mind on Twitter last weekend to showcase Valentine's Day gift ideas from UK indies and creatives.
If you’re looking for memorable tokens of love and affection, the thread is a go-to source of inspiration – and it’s being added to all the time. Share your love for your special one with #smallbiz!
Featured here (clockwise from top left):
Love cube candles in pure vanilla and sticky Welsh honey from Powys artisan candle handpourers Red Kite Candles
Love-in-a-Mist seed card from Hampshire vegan-friendly and plastic-free plantable greetings card specialists Charlie Collis Design
Couple’s bracelets from Glasgow jewellery designer Chalso Jewellery
Heart shaped cyclamen leaf pendant from PF Jewellery, who hand craft jewellery from photographs 'printed' into aluminium
Hearts canvas acrylic wall art from family crafting business Biscuitbarrelcrafts
Pair of burr oak pendants from Sussex woodturner and artist MJA Wood
Fragrant frogs (they might turn into princes) scented with lavender buds from Norfolk micro-nursery specialists in herbs Jemima's Garden
Boho heart earrings from Yorkshire jewellery designer TwiggyPeasticks
Centre – indie undies (or make-your-own knickers pattern) from Cardiff haberdashery and fabric boutique Trixie Lixie
Join us for #UKGiftAM on Twitter every weekend from 9am-noon – we’re the gift finder at your fingertips.
• We reproduce product pictures with the sole intention of promoting the work of the UK indie or creative concerned. Where possible, we will link it to the owner's site to make it easier for potential customers to reach the buying point. We are not interested in or in any way attempting to pass off the products or pictures as our own. If you are an indie or creative and you are unhappy with any aspect of our presentation, please get in touch and we will cooperate to ensure all due permissions and credits are honoured and made clear #shopindie #supportsmallbusiness
Share this page …
Comments: 0 (Add)
You aren’t signed in to our site right now. Sign in or create an account here for access to 365 days of gift ideas.
Keep up to date with latest tips, offers and inspiration – join our mailing list.
- April 2019 (1 entry)
- March 2019 (1 entry)
- February 2019 (3 entries)
- January 2019 (1 entry)
- October 2018 (2 entries)
- September 2018 (4 entries)
- August 2018 (3 entries)
- March 2018 (1 entry)
- February 2018 (3 entries)
- January 2018 (1 entry)
- December 2017 (1 entry)
- November 2017 (2 entries)
- October 2017 (7 entries)
- September 2017 (4 entries)
- August 2017 (2 entries)
- July 2017 (2 entries)
- June 2017 (1 entry)