Presents of Mind blog
#shopindie - and make it posthaste!
#postagiftday delivered first class #shopindie gift ideas from UK independent and creative businesses.
The special theme day on the #UKGiftHour #UKGiftAM Twitter marketplace unwrapped packets of post-friendly inspiration – from original art prints, stationery and jewellery to bags, cosmetics and homeware.
We’ll be following up on it a lot more but for now we’re focussing on the most post-friendly aspect of all – gift ideas that came with free P&P!
Clockwise from top left in our picture (above):
- Bookmarks are one of the handiest gifts to pop in the post and Devon bookmark specialists VanityFairGifts told us all of their magnificent markers came with free UK postage.
- Crochet baby shark cocoon described by Warwickshire handcrafter FluffyKnittens as great for pram, cot or new born photography. Great for posting too - and it's in her sale.
- All necklaces and earrings offered by Lincoln hand-etched glass virtuoso CreateEngland fit the bill for stocking fillers and Secret Santa. And at low prices with free UK P&P, for posting as well.
- Lovely wildlife bookplates were just one of the gift ideas that Sussex artist bySWTeal said were being offered with free UK P&P in her shop.
- Friendship was well and truly extended by Nottingham's gorgeous gifters Five Little Piggies Gifts who presented this celebratory stretch silver bead bracelet with free shipping.
- Notebooks are very post-friendly too – there’s free postage on this A6 lined book with hand-drawn cover from London card aces SthDifferentCards and others can be made to order.
- Here’s a felt ornament that will hop into the post with no problem – bunnies were just one of a menagerie of cuties offered by London handmade hotshots PrettyHopsandJumps with worldwide free postage.
- Buttercup moon from LapinLuneStudio – whose resin jewellery is made from flowers grown in the Breton countryside and is despatched free to the UK and EU.
• We reproduce product pictures with the sole intention of promoting the work of the UK indie or creative concerned. Where possible, we will link it to the owner's site to make it easier for potential customers to reach the buying point. We are not interested in or in any way attempting to pass off the products or pictures as our own. If you are an indie or creative and you are unhappy with any aspect of our presentation, please get in touch and we will cooperate to ensure all due permissions and credits are honoured and made clear #shopindie #supportsmallbusiness
Share this page …
Comments: 0 (Add)
You aren’t signed in to our site right now. Sign in or create an account here for access to 365 days of gift ideas.
Keep up to date with latest tips, offers and inspiration – join our mailing list.
- January 2020 (1 entry)
- November 2019 (1 entry)
- October 2019 (2 entries)
- September 2019 (2 entries)
- August 2019 (2 entries)
- July 2019 (2 entries)
- April 2019 (1 entry)
- March 2019 (1 entry)
- February 2019 (3 entries)
- January 2019 (1 entry)
- October 2018 (2 entries)
- September 2018 (4 entries)
- August 2018 (3 entries)
- March 2018 (1 entry)
- February 2018 (3 entries)
- January 2018 (1 entry)
- December 2017 (1 entry)
- November 2017 (2 entries)
- October 2017 (7 entries)
- September 2017 (4 entries)
- August 2017 (2 entries)
- July 2017 (2 entries)
- June 2017 (1 entry)