Presents of Mind blog
#shopindie for children's delights
It’s a prime time to be looking for #childrensgifts with #Halloween and #Christmas coming up. . . and where better to look than #UKGiftAM, the weekend Twitter marketplace of #giftideas from UK indies and creatives.
When the door opened to last weekend’s #kidsgiftsday it was like entering Narnia! A parade of one magical and original gift after another all designed to bring wonder and joy to the young ones.
As always, it feels unfair to pick out just a small sample of the inspiration on show. Be sure to check out the hashtag on Twitter for a great starting point for your #childrens #gifthunting.
Clockwise (from top left):
- Ceramic toothbrush monsters by South Lanarkshire ceramics artist The Wee Mud Hut
- Landlubber to love by Newcastle crochet creator Bitzas
- Children’s storytelling stool by Dorset restorer and recycler Former Glory
- Dinosaur bear refashioned from a child’s favourite jumper by Wales keepsake queen Elisabeth Sews
- Retro annual from Sheffield vintage and handmade shop Hatties Emporium
- Handknitted perky pelican from Derbyshire arts and crafts shop Cutterly Knitted
- Personalised framed heart from Lancashire cornucopia of copper CopperCup29
- Wonky donkey garland by Wales fabric gift designer Molle Collection
- Centre - Quirky Flat Cats noughts and crosses pebble and slate game from Edinburgh arts and crafts emporium Elbri Crafts
Join us for UKGiftAM #UKGiftHour on Twitter every Saturday and Sunday from 9am-noon – we’re not just for kids! We’re the #giftfinder that keeps on giving for everyone!
• We reproduce product pictures with the sole intention of promoting the work of the UK indie or creative concerned. Where possible, we will link it to the owner's site to make it easier for potential customers to reach the buying point. We are not interested in or in any way attempting to pass off the products or pictures as our own. If you are an indie or creative and you are unhappy with any aspect of our presentation, please get in touch and we will cooperate to ensure all due permissions and credits are honoured and made clear #shopindie #supportsmallbusiness
Share this page …
Comments: 0 (Add)
You aren’t signed in to our site right now. Sign in or create an account here for access to 365 days of gift ideas.
Keep up to date with latest tips, offers and inspiration – join our mailing list.
- January 2020 (1 entry)
- November 2019 (1 entry)
- October 2019 (2 entries)
- September 2019 (2 entries)
- August 2019 (2 entries)
- July 2019 (2 entries)
- April 2019 (1 entry)
- March 2019 (1 entry)
- February 2019 (3 entries)
- January 2019 (1 entry)
- October 2018 (2 entries)
- September 2018 (4 entries)
- August 2018 (3 entries)
- March 2018 (1 entry)
- February 2018 (3 entries)
- January 2018 (1 entry)
- December 2017 (1 entry)
- November 2017 (2 entries)
- October 2017 (7 entries)
- September 2017 (4 entries)
- August 2017 (2 entries)
- July 2017 (2 entries)
- June 2017 (1 entry)