Presents of Mind blog
#shopindie gift of the day - 6 march
What: Oreo chocolate doughnut socks from London-based independent online food emporium Sous Chef – “The cute socks come rolled up looking just like mini glazed chocolate doughnut with little pieces of oreo cookie.”
Why: It’s the day Oreo cookies were introduced (1912) - by the National Biscuit Company in America
• Gift box of chocolate covered Oreos from Berkshire bespoke cake pop pathfinders Popadoodledoo
• Oreo wrapper make-up bag from Plymouth sweetie wrapper wonder worker Mylittlesweethearts
How it works: We match gift ideas to the firsts, fame and features of every day - its inventions, celebrities, premieres, publications and releases.
Our halls of fame contain five gift ideas for all 365 days in five categories - lifestyle and leisure, food and drink, entertainment, literature and music.
Simply register to gain access to the day you want to celebrate. Choose gifts connected to what’s special about the day – and by association your special someone - and download a personalised ‘Great Day’ citation enlisting them into their day’s greats.
It says more than ‘Have a Great Day’. It says ‘You’re part of the Great Day’.
• Presents of Mind is an independent service – we are not tied in to any organisations or under any obligation to promote any particular products.
• We aim to promote independent UK designers and creative businesses where we can.• We do our very best to ensure our information is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, if you think we’ve made a mistake or some of the information is wrong, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page …
Comments: 0 (Add)
You aren’t signed in to our site right now. Sign in or create an account here for access to 365 days of gift ideas.
Keep up to date with latest tips, offers and inspiration – join our mailing list.
- April 2019 (1 entry)
- March 2019 (1 entry)
- February 2019 (3 entries)
- January 2019 (1 entry)
- October 2018 (2 entries)
- September 2018 (4 entries)
- August 2018 (3 entries)
- March 2018 (1 entry)
- February 2018 (3 entries)
- January 2018 (1 entry)
- December 2017 (1 entry)
- November 2017 (2 entries)
- October 2017 (7 entries)
- September 2017 (4 entries)
- August 2017 (2 entries)
- July 2017 (2 entries)
- June 2017 (1 entry)