Presents of Mind blog
solid grasp of different gift ideas
There was an inspired display of how #UKGiftHour can make a material difference to your gift-giving during the top-trending Twitter UK indie and creative showcase last weekend.
In recent weeks we’ve been treated to imaginative #giftideas in a range of crafts – from wood and textiles to crochet and needlefelt – but last weekend the focus turned to more solid examples.
Stone, glass, bronze and concrete made a heavy duty impact thanks to the ingenuity and skills of (clockwise from top left, above):
Dragon hand carving in local stone by Sheffield stone artist and sculptor Stephen Nicholson
Dichroic glass pendant by Peterborough glass artist Samphire Glass
Bronze leaf sculpture by London architectural and decorative bronze sculptor Ashleaf London
Concrete pastel rainbow necklace by Weston-super-mare jewellery designer Concretely Shop
Join us on Twitter to spread #giftsinspiration every weekend from 9am- 11am – we’re the gift finder at your fingertips
• We reproduce product pictures with the sole intention of promoting the work of the UK indie or creative concerned. Where possible, we will link it to the owner's site to make it easier for potential customers to reach the buying point. We are not interested in or in any way attempting to pass off the products or pictures as our own. If you are an indie or creative and you are unhappy with any aspect of our presentation, please get in touch and we will cooperate to ensure all due permissions and credits are honoured and made clear #shopindie #supportsmallbusiness
Share this page …
Comments: 0 (Add)
You aren’t signed in to our site right now. Sign in or create an account here for access to 365 days of gift ideas.
Keep up to date with latest tips, offers and inspiration – join our mailing list.
- April 2019 (1 entry)
- March 2019 (1 entry)
- February 2019 (3 entries)
- January 2019 (1 entry)
- October 2018 (2 entries)
- September 2018 (4 entries)
- August 2018 (3 entries)
- March 2018 (1 entry)
- February 2018 (3 entries)
- January 2018 (1 entry)
- December 2017 (1 entry)
- November 2017 (2 entries)
- October 2017 (7 entries)
- September 2017 (4 entries)
- August 2017 (2 entries)
- July 2017 (2 entries)
- June 2017 (1 entry)