Presents of Mind blog
#ukgifthour brings out nature's finest
You could say there were scenes at our first #UKGiftHour #naturegiftsday on Twitter. Both on display and in the reaction.
There were also animals. And natural ingredients and materials. In fact, there was a bountiful collection of gift ideas for nature lovers from UK indies and creatives.
Above is a snapshot of some of the pick of the crop (in other words, that attracted the most ‘likes’, retweets and comments).
Clockwise from top left:
Hedgehog shelter from London home and garden gurus Wood Sage Design
Needlefelt landscape brooch from Manchester artist Noseytoes Creations
Gambian pouched rat tote bag from pet portrait artist Louisa Houchen
Healing amber necklace from London jewellery designer MadeByMissM
Coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax solid lotion bars from Canterbury natural soap makers Ellies Farm Shop
Bead and wire tree of life sculpture from Cornwall artist Twysted Roots
Nature-themed handsewn keyring from Lincolnshire designer elliestreasuresuk
Silver bracelet with turtle charm from Nottingham gifters Five Little Piggies Gifts
Kiln-fired chaffinches from the Crown Studio Gallery in Rothbury, Northumberland
Join us on Twitter to spread #giftsinspiration every weekend from 9am- 11am
• We reproduce product pictures with the sole intention of promoting the work of the UK indie or creative concerned. Where possible, we will link it to the owner's site to make it easier for potential customers to reach the buying point. We are not interested in or in any way attempting to pass off the products or pictures as our own. If you are an indie or creative and you are unhappy with any aspect of our presentation, please get in touch and we will cooperate to ensure all due permissions and credits are honoured and made clear #shopindie #supportsmallbusiness
Share this page …
Comments: 0 (Add)
You aren’t signed in to our site right now. Sign in or create an account here for access to 365 days of gift ideas.
Keep up to date with latest tips, offers and inspiration – join our mailing list.
- April 2019 (1 entry)
- March 2019 (1 entry)
- February 2019 (3 entries)
- January 2019 (1 entry)
- October 2018 (2 entries)
- September 2018 (4 entries)
- August 2018 (3 entries)
- March 2018 (1 entry)
- February 2018 (3 entries)
- January 2018 (1 entry)
- December 2017 (1 entry)
- November 2017 (2 entries)
- October 2017 (7 entries)
- September 2017 (4 entries)
- August 2017 (2 entries)
- July 2017 (2 entries)
- June 2017 (1 entry)